PL2 - Chelsea v Manchester City (U23) 7pm kickoff

Only watched the first half.

Thought we looked good particularly towards the end.

The ref bottled sending a Chelsea defender off close to half time. Obviously found his testicles in the second half.

Pretty unusual thing to happen at any level of football but at that level it suggests the ref completely lost it. You wouldn't want to assume something more sinister. What were the red cards for, anyone?

Pretty unusual thing to happen at any level of football but at that level it suggests the ref completely lost it. You wouldn't want to assume something more sinister. What were the red cards for, anyone?

The 1st was for 2 fouls and he had no complaints but the guy he fouled for is 2nd booking shouldn't of been on the pitch himself.That was Humphreys .
I think it was Taylor Richards got 2 bookings but the 1st one i thought he booked the wrong player, is 2nd booking was for clapping a decision and Frimpong got sent off for probably calling him a cheating ****.

The 1st was for 2 fouls and he had no complaints but the guy he fouled for is 2nd booking shouldn't of been on the pitch himself.That was Humphreys .
I think it was Taylor Richards got 2 bookings but the 1st one i thought he booked the wrong player, is 2nd booking was for clapping a decision and Frimpong got sent off for probably calling him a cheating ****.

Sounds like a poor show from the ref. In the youth games I've seen online, the refs have often lacked presence or confidence or something. I suppose it goes with the territory as they say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.