place to watch premer league in mainz/frankfurt germany

uweuweuwe

Will soon be leaving Manchester to live in Maine Germany. Anyone know of any good bars to watch city games in. Going to go to a few local games Frankfurt and Mainz will be my local clubs any info would be welcome

Try these mate :

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theporterhouse.de/sports.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.theporterhouse.de/sports.html</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.irish-pub-wiesbaden.de/indexMainz.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.irish-pub-wiesbaden.de/indexMainz.html</a>

Cheers bayern, now I have the important things sorted I better find the kids a school, somewhere to live and somehow try to learn the lingo before January.

uweuweuwe said:
Will soon be leaving Manchester to live in Maine Germany. Anyone know of any good bars to watch city games in. Going to go to a few local games Frankfurt and Mainz will be my local clubs any info would be welcome

You are going to live where exactly? You wrote Maine Germany but I assume its a typo and was supposed to be Mainz?

In general if you plan to watch Frankfurt or Mainz home games getting tickets for Frankfurt will be easier as we got 50k capacity and Mainz got a pretty small stadium which is basically always sold out.

Frankfurt and Mainz are rivals btw...so there is no supporting "both". Its just Frankfurt ofc. :)

If you are interested in visiting a couple other grounds as well you can check our FSV Frankfurt (2nd Division), Offenbacher Kickers (3rd division), Darmstadt 98 (3rd Division), Kaiserslautern (2nd Division), Waldhof Mannheim (no idea where they currently play, think its 4th division now).

All of the above clubs got a big history and a solid following despite playing in the lower divisions. Only exception is FSV Frankfurt as their following is minimal...

Still worth a visit if you collect groundpoints.

Let me know if you got further questions, living in Frankfurt area myself and support Eintracht Frankfurt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.