Places in Spain to watch City

Yeah, Valencia was my choice (beaches and all), our travell agent friend has convinced us to stay three nights in Tarragona as well on the way back to Barcelona, and I must say, it lokks pretty nice. I was all set to watch Barca v Atletico but they bumped the game forward one day, shafting me once more.

Barcon said:
Yeah, Valencia was my choice (beaches and all), our travell agent friend has convinced us to stay three nights in Tarragona as well on the way back to Barcelona, and I must say, it lokks pretty nice. I was all set to watch Barca v Atletico but they bumped the game forward one day, shafting me once more.

I've got tickets to the Barca v Athletico Madrid game. Have they moved it to Saturday ?

I'm in magulf for Evertons game, at least 8 blues with me.
Guna steam it

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

will be missing the villareal game due to being in barcelona for 2 weeks (flying home for the villa game mind you). but can anyone recommend somewhere decent in barcelona to watch city v villareal? Also while im at it where is the best place to get tickets for barca games, as they are playing while i am there.

I see the City - Napoli in Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria.

here:

puerto-rico-gran-canaria-espanja-matkat.jpg

A five km away where he was born David Silva and Juan Carlos Valeron
.Spain on 21:

http://botepronto.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/valeron2.jpg[/img I will see the soccer match on TV, along with thousands of English tourists Manchester City fans.

Excuse my English writing.

By the way, Silva did not speak English until you can talk very well.
Silva has Canario-Spanish accent, which prevents him from pronouncing the "S".

Impeccable One said:
Barcon said:

I've got tickets to the Barca v Athletico Madrid game. Have they moved it to Saturday ?

No, you'r ok. When they originally announced the game it was on the sunday. This is what I tried to plan my trip around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.