Places to travel in USA as single

Not sure there are specific places to travel better as a single against being in a couple or a group.
It's a huge country with great places and shit places, great people and fucked up people. Just like all countries I suspect.
Either way, enjoy the trip. You won't get much value for the pound though!

If you want to get laid, get to some of the rural places in the mid west/south where the girls don't hear accents very often, and are looking for some variation from their cousins?

If you want culture, San Fran, New York, Chicago, DC.

I hear good things about Sand Diego and Seattle out west.

Boston, Austin and Vegas are good party towns (only been to vegas though).

yeah, it's beautiful, great fishing, hiking and camping. Priest Lake's really nice, it's about 11 hrs from me though
11 hrs is nothing for you American boys?

Once worked with a guy from Louisiana who drove from Fort Mac to Edmonton and back, just for the day (10hrs of driving), as he had the day off and didn't fancy doing anything local. I was flabbergasted. I grew up in Manchester and never went to Chester as it was too far away?

Once worked with a guy from Louisiana who drove from Fort Mac to Edmonton and back, just for the day (10hrs of driving), as he had the day off and didn't fancy doing anything local. I was flabbergasted. I grew up in Manchester and never went to Chester as it was too far away?
makes my back hurt these days so don't do it too often. the mother in law lives in Iowa, we drive out there every couple of years, that's about 16 or 17 hrs each way

makes my back hurt these days so don't do it too often. the mother in law lives in Iowa, we drive out there every couple of years, that's about 16 or 17 hrs each way
That sounds like a perfect arrangement when it comes to Mother in laws!!! ;-)

You do know if you downgrade your vehicle, it would take longer to see her?

Back on topic though... I love that stretch from western Montana, through to Sandpoint. Beautiful country. Did a loop from Calgary in an RV. Stunning.

That sounds like a perfect arrangement when it comes to Mother in laws!!! ;-)

You do know if you downgrade your vehicle, it would take longer to see her?

Back on topic though... I love that stretch from western Montana, through to Sandpoint. Beautiful country. Did a loop from Calgary in an RV. Stunning.
You should have come down as far as Jackson Hole, Wy then over into Idaho, a pint with me in Driggs,then cross to the Sawtooths and north up to Stanley Idaho then follow the Salmon river back to Salmon Id and over Lost Trail pass back into Montana...one of the most scenic drives you could take in the west. Stanley is a trip, especially if you get there in the winter

My son drove from Pittsburgh to Phoenix, which is just over 2,000 miles, in 3 days. That's equivalent to a return journey between London and Edinburgh every day for 3 days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.