Places to watch City Liverpool in Liverpool

Not got a ticket for tommorow but gonna go down anyway in the extremely slim hope of finding one. Just wondered if anyone knows where I would be able to watch the game when I inevitably don't get a ticket that won't involve me being the only city fan in a pub with hundreds of reds
Turning up for a match without a ticket, the scousers will take you as one of their own, no worries

If I had to, I’d probably head round the Baltic triangle and see if any of the more hipstery bars have it on. It’s nice round there and less likely to encounter the more feral scouser.

Wherever you go wear your shirt loud and proud , if it goes to plan you will be the only football fan in the pub by half time, because all the Dippers would have buggered off to light a few candles.

Wherever you go wear your shirt loud and proud , if it goes to plan you will be the only football fan in the pub by half time, because all the Dippers would have buggered off to light a few candles.
Oh heck I meant to buy some shares in the candle company!! Oh well I’ll still make a profit from my shares in the tissue company anyway!!
;-) :-)

Pubs along county road seem to be mainly Everton. Having said that Scousers wouldn't receive a warm welcome in the Bishol Blaize if they were playing us or any other nited house.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.