Plans for the weekend?

Building more raised veg beds and sticking a roof on a compost area at the Community Garden, cooking for the wife for when she finishes choir rehearsal, farting about on here, cleaning out the hedgehog and hopefully some college work. Remembrance service on Sunday.

BimboBob said:
MATCITY said:
BimboBob said:
Local pub tonight for a SKA night, taking a mate to hospital in Leicester tomorrow and then a party in the evening (fuck the England game). Sunday i will be sleepin/ wanking all day.
sleep wanking might give that a go

Forgot Sunday morning at the Cenotaph.
this as well go every year put a poppy on my grandads grave then go to the cenotaph

oops forget to put the Heart of Midlothian War Memerial Service at Haymarket,Edinburgh on Sunday morning

Few beers tonight after work Northern Quarter probably,try make sure I'm home at a decent time as got to be up at 9 to take the youngest to football.
Nothing after football saturday then 8 oclock start for the oldest football on Sunday.

School reunion this evening.
Cemetry tomorrow morn for a walk through for Sunday afternoon.
Saturday evening sit in front of the TV and watch the Festival of Rememberance.
Sunday morning on parade with the RBL
Sunday afternoon Association parade to lay a wreath at a mates grave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.