Plans for today and tomorrow.

CITY FOR LIFE

Controling the Ticker Tape from EL 3 Block 308 on
Well sat with a coffee now ready to watch the Hibs semi final, my mate is a big Hibs fan so hopefully they get a win.

Later it is the Wigan v Millwall game, would rather have Millwall next game for a better crowd but better getting Wigan as I think there will be loads of spares about.

Setting off at 7:45 tomorrow and heading from North Yorkshire down to Wealdstone for a pre match pint and then on the tube to Wembley, looking forward to the trip down the M1 for a chnage meeting other Blues.

What have you boys and girls got planned, any pre trip parties planned?

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Well sat with a coffee now ready to watch the Hibs semi final, my mate is a big Hibs fan so hopefully they get a win.

Later it is the Wigan v Millwall game, would rather have Millwall next game for a better crowd but better getting Wigan as I think there will be loads of spares about.

Setting off at 7:45 tomorrow and heading from North Yorkshire down to Wealdstone for a pre match pint and then on the tube to Wembley, looking forward to the trip down the M1 for a chnage meeting other Blues.

Rather have Millwall ???? Are you joking,they are a fucking disgraceful set of fans that will run amok all over London on Final Day as well as "other" cockney twats helping them out,which would spoil it rotten for the kids and women supporters of our club.

You ask any older blues on here(sensible ones I mean !!) who they would prefer in final,and am pretty convinced Wigan would be the answer,Millwall my arse,COME ON WIGAN

meeesh said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:

Rather have Millwall ???? Are you joking,they are a fucking disgraceful set of fans that will run amok all over London on Final Day as well as "other" cockney twats helping them out,which would spoil it rotten for the kids and women supporters of our club.

You ask any older blues on here(sensible ones I mean !!) who they would prefer in final,and am pretty convinced Wigan would be the answer,Millwall my arse,COME ON WIGAN

YES Wigan please .

CITY FOR LIFE said:

are you on the Harrogate bus down, if so you will see 26 from the Donny branch on your bus

I'm just going to try and keep my mind occupied today. I've got a couple of jobs to do around the house and will just watch some nonsense on TV too.

Today - lawn while drinking beer

Tomorrow - meet at 7am pub open in Chester coach at 8am. Stop off at pub drinking beer. Wembley beer at half time.

Rest of the week. Booked hols you fucking losers.

Think your plans might need a change to let your mate drown his sorrows.

08:40 from Birmingham International tomorrow. Get into Euston about half 10 then over to the Shaftesbury in Harrow. Get wrecked. Stumble over to Wembley about 3 then out in Camden afterwards. Can't wait.

10oclock from hove, be in landaan around 12 ish, nicely refreshed for kick off

bluestevei said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:

are you on the Harrogate bus down, if so you will see 26 from the Donny branch on your bus
No driving down as I didn't get tickets until Monday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.