Plans For Tomorrow

Pubs round the ground have been sprayed up in red again thanks to the thick mongs.
Sprayed Mary ds and the kippax with mufc the rats all over em

Sadly I'll have some work to do at the college, hopefully I'll finish by kick off...

I don't know if there are any Knoxville, TN City supporters, but if there are, shoot me a PM and join us for breakfast. Sweatpants and Blue encouraged. MC,B!

Up now, toast and strong coffee, shit shower shave, get dressed, fag whilst on the way to the shop to get some vodka and boost, pick up at 7:30 outside local pub, should be parked up and in Mary Ds for 11am depending on how may piss stops me and my other mate require.

spoons for 9.30 (if they let us in) then townley for half 10, 11ish (if its open at that time) townley after the game (if its open) then back to red-central chorlton for some bragging. come on.

just got up, getting the train from Telford centeral to Wolverhampton at half 9 then to Manchester Piccadillly for about 11ish then off to the Eastlands Bar for couple of pre mach 'refreshments'
and to hopefully enjoys some healthy banter with the rag bastards in the SS

5.45pm here in Cairns, Australia. Watched the road to the final DVD, Blue Moon Rising. Fifa with OASIS and City CD on. Later il be reading this forum none stop. Game is at 11pm here, so il have my shirt, scalf, beer, and tv on full blast singing blue moon with my dad :D

COME ON CITY!!!!

Pub for 9AM, train for 10AM, town for 10:30AM, D's for 11:30AM to meet Monkey-Trousers and his tribe again, meet Mental_blue at 12:15PM. Buzzing already.

Breakfast shortly then meet the art tour to visit Bradfords Banksies, then over to the coliseum to watch the gladiators terminate the out of town heathens. Follow that with a long libation to celebrate the victorious truth and then on to an evening of debauchery in a Romanesque orgy of hedonism.

I'm having quite a cultured day you see !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.