Plastic Bottles, Flasks and Stewards on the gates

coulsonblue

Why is it, that stewards search your bags and make you remove the top of a plastic water bottle, yet are content to allow endless amounts of flasks to enter the stadium, without confiscating lids?

coulsonblue said:
Why is it, that stewards search your bags and make you remove the top of a plastic water bottle, yet are content to allow endless amounts of flasks to enter the stadium, without confiscating lids?
because the tea will get cold?

coulsonblue said:

It's to do with the summer solstice which occurs exactly when the axial tilt of a planet's semi-axis, in a given hemisphere, is most inclined towards the star that it orbits....

In other words, god knows!

Because an bottle is worthless so you might be tempted to throw it at someone - whereas psychologically a flask has a value to so you are less likely to use it as a missile.

I've got a nice Thermos flask and the last thing I would do is throw it at someone and risk breaking it.

Hamann Pineapple said:
No knives allowed either, they're getting soft I tell thee

I can see that forks are an issue too but would they let someone in with a spoon?

I remember when we played Fulham at Loftus road and laughing at the list of 'prohibited items' including guns, knives, RPGs etc etc.

I thought they were mandatory to live in London, maybe a rag lurker can clarify?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.