@ Platt-haters

i think hate is a strong word, i'm sure no one hates him , but everyone is entitled to their opinion . i am sure a lot of what was said was in the heat of the moment and now everyone has calmed down, it's old news .

atleast he wont be slagging us off on tele now<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:50 am --<br /><br />atleast he wont be slagging us off on tele now

Like anyone else joining the club he starts with a clean slate as far as I'm concerned. I won't pretend I'm deliriously happy about his appointment but he'll get the benefit of the doubt until he proves otherwise.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Garry.Cook said:
I've supported Corradi, Samaras, D.Mills, McManaman
And never ever criticised them?

But you know the problem isn't criticism on a message board, it's the "let's start a petition", "flood the club with e-mails", "boo him when shows his face in the dug-out" - how is any of that helpful to the club we're supposed to support?

lancs blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
And never ever criticised them?

But you know the problem isn't criticism on a message board, it's the "let's start a petition", "flood the club with e-mails", "boo him when shows his face in the dug-out" - how is any of that helpful to the club we're supposed to support?

totally agree with you mate.....voice your frustrations/concerns on a messageboard, but at the game we should all be behind the team

saying that, the club are aware of these messages and monitor the website frequently

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.