Platt Petition

Cant stand the twat but let's leave the daft petitions to the rags eh?

This is great, writing him off before he's actually took a step inside the training ground.

Get a grip, I do believe a great deal of fans were telling Bellamy to fuck off when he signed, just let him do his job.

Bossman Blue said:
Grow up - he is a coach, a good one - stop being tribal neanderthals. I cannot believe the reaction on here. Where was this venom when Hughes was appointed?
Hughes didn't slag City off at every opportunity did he?

He has openly slagged us off at every given chance. I do not want this toe rag anywhere our club.

Swordfish7 said:
Bossman Blue said:
Grow up - he is a coach, a good one - stop being tribal neanderthals. I cannot believe the reaction on here. Where was this venom when Hughes was appointed?
Hughes didn't slag City off at every opportunity did he?

To give him his dues, Hughes waited until he was actually appointed as manager before slagging off every other previous City regime :-)

stumpy_mcfc said:
Ricster said:
I wonder how it sits with Mansour when he finds out that he is paying the wages of someone who openly slagged off his spending power to the public.

Its people like Platt that have given Man City a bad name cos of our spending power. Now we pay his wages. YCMIU!

I agree with the sentiments - it is the petition that I am against, we do not need one. Let the club go about their work - we have the forums and social networks to vent the anger.[/quote]

Spot on mate. i was far from happy when i heard the news and said as
much on the "vote" thread but a petition is a little OTT.

Bossman Blue said:
Grow up - he is a coach, a good one -
Where's the evidence for that statement? Everything I know about him suggests he's actually totally shit. He pissed a lot of senior players off at Nottingham Forest and they left the club. What if he does that to Tevez, Silva, Adebayor etc?

He was also the coach who told SWP he wouldn't make it as a professional and turfed him out from Forest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.