Play a reserve team against WBA?

As I am travelling half way around the world at huge expense to take my lad to his first home game on his birthday I would be somewhat hacked off with a complete reserve team.

Danish Blue said:
As I am travelling half way around the world at huge expense to take my lad to his first home game on his birthday I would be somewhat hacked off with a complete reserve team.
Don't worry blue it won't be the stiffs but it won't be full strength either, i think it will be a team similar to the Wigan match.

if we beat swansea we should.

and yes i'll be going.

cant spel forgive me said:
What's Hart's injury state, is he fine now??

Yes. No injury worries.

I'd play a strong team against WBA. Maybe Micah and Kolarov as FBs and Rodwell in midfield, but try to get a few goals up and make judicious substitutions (Silva, Aguero and even Yaya) in the second half.

The thinking behind this thread was to get the likes of Guidetti,Lopes,Suarez and maybe even Pozo into some action in the last 2 games or so. 3 of those 4 are currently injured,Suarez being the one remaining fit player.

I would expect Suarez to be involved in some way. Others who haven't played much if at all who will probably get a chance will likely be Razak,Rodwell,Sinclair and an outside possibility of Huws imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.