Play Off Finals 26th / 27th / 28th May

I wanted Villa to come up to tell you truth, simply coz its a great away day, another trip to London at a small stadium with a tight pitch doesn't really suit City style.

The league has lost WBA and Stoke and they’ve been replaced by Wolves and Fulham - that’s a fantastic trade, so to speak

Not sure about swapping Swansea for Cardiff, though

Bitter disappointment for Stanloi, the rags falling short despite their breathtaking expenditure, Dippers being shown their arses by Real, and us breaking all manner of records to win the Prem by a record amount of points...we've had worse seasons!

Fulham is one of the least intimidating places to go to in the entirety of football.
I'm really speaking about how City struggle sometimes on a tight pitch small stadium type of thing, like away to Bournemouth & Palace, that's why I'd of much like Villa to come up that's all, yeah Fulham is a great day out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.