Player from the past you'd love to see in the current team

Tevez and berkovic would make it in a Pep team as would nasri if he had an ounce of work rate….but the one I’d love to see in this current squad is Bellamy.

I'd like to see what Pep would do with Gareth Barry.
I don't think Pep would have to do much - Barry was an inteligent footballer, could easily play the Rodri/Fernandinho role.

Very rarely gave the ball away, could "win" a foul, was happy to stop play and give the ball to our flair players, loved a short pass.........Gaz Baz would slot into this team and almost be undroppable.

Ali B and Lakey would shine in this team

And, as previously stated, although not a Pep player, The Goat - think how many he scored in average City sides, how many would he get in this exceptional City side

Sorry ... I haven't read the full thread ... I assume Barry Conlon already got a mention?

Either that or the entire 11 from York Away.

David Silva seems the obvious one but my favourite City players ever are Kinkladze, Goater, SWP and Aguero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.