Player from the past you'd love to see in the current team

Gerry Creaney, based on his performance at Scarborough away in a pre season friendly under Alan Ball. after the final whistle we made our way round to their club house for a post match drink, by the time we got there he was showered changed and supping the last dregs of his first pint , an incredibly impressive feat.

Presume we are talking squad rather than just the team. Here goes, Colin Bell, David Silva, no brainers for those two. Vinnie, him and Ruben would awesome at the back. Paul Lake as Pep would be playing him in every position and finally Willie Donachie so that we could play a proper left back in some games.

The more or less fully motivated Nasri of 13/14 would have been amazing in this team.

Distin, who I always really liked, could have played this type of defense I think.

Lots of obvious ones past that. I remember how Silva would more or less automatically crank a through ball for Leroy or Sterling. Imagine Thor running onto those.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.