Player Of The Season

Santiago Street

Everybody name your top three, 3 points for 1st, 2 for 2nd, 1 for 3rd. We can tally up at the end of the season. Or we can just automatically give it to whoever scores the winer for us tomorrow.

1. Lescott
2. Aguero
3. Barry

I just feel that Lescott has been virtually faultless this season. Gets his head to the ball first in the box, gets his tackles in, positionally superb - for such a relatively cumbersome centre half he is hardly ever left trailing by speedy forwards, plays the simple pass to retain possession and does it week in week out.

I've overlooked Silva because although he has been sensational in spells, he hasn't turned in many good performances since the new year and consistency has to be a major factor in choosing a player of the season.

1. Silva (yes he hasn't been that great recently but you really can't overlook how important he has been in getting us to where we are now. He propelled us into a really strong position, and the fact we started playing shit when he did shows how important he has been to our season).

2. Aguero (obvious reasons).

3. Hart (Has saved our arses more times than I can count when we were 0-0 or struggling to hold onto a 1-0 lead).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.