Player Of The Season

1. Barry

2. Lescott

3. Spanish

Just out of curiosity, and not meaning to take anything away from him, but I can't see why Hart's been mentioned so often. He's not done much wrong but he's not really had to win us that many points. Liverpool away being the exception, and maybe a couple of good saves at Villa and Wigan. But if you cut through the 'Joey do the Conga' and all that shit, I think his season, with the talent he's got, has a lot of room for improvement especially with regard to his distribution. Not saying he's had a bad season, but don't think he's a contender.

1. Aguero - 22 premier league goals and counting speaks for itself

2. Kompany - captain has been immense as per usual and the defence always looks more solid with him in the middle organising and leading the team.

3. Hart - Most clean sheets in the prem thus far and although he has had a great defence in front of him he has made some crucial saves that have kept us in games and allowed us to take more points than we would have without someone of his high standard - Villa, Wigan, Liverpool are the ones that spring to mind. That's the potential for us to have 5 fewer points than our current total without his heroics.

nashark said:
Just out of curiosity, and not meaning to take anything away from him, but I can't see why Hart's been mentioned so often. He's not done much wrong but he's not really had to win us that many points. Liverpool away being the exception, and maybe a couple of good saves at Villa and Wigan. But if you cut through the 'Joey do the Conga' and all that shit, I think his season, with the talent he's got, has a lot of room for improvement especially with regard to his distribution. Not saying he's had a bad season, but don't think he's a contender.

It's the little things he's done mate. It's not about pulling off wonder saves that look great on camera it's about the importance of the saves. There have been countless games this season where we were at 0-0 and it was obvious the first goal was going to decide who was going to win the game and Hart has saved us by denying the opposition. Same when we were like 1-0 up and struggling to hang on. If you don't think he's won us many points this season you've not been watching him closely enough. I do agree his kicking is dog turd though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.