Player thread: Martin Demichelis (2014/15)

Re: Demichellis is a footballer

trevorriley said:
Soon as mangala went off and MD came on it was a sigh of relief, cool as fuck he is and couldn't think of better cover.. He made the second goal v Chelsea happen....

Still football fans doubt him, some sky sports fan other day said 'weak in defence because of DM'.... Shut the fuk up I said and try going to a game rather than armchair..

I didn't breathe a sigh of relief when Mangala went off.

But Demi has done really well in the 2nd half of his City career & played a great pass today. However, had he been dumped into the same situation as Mangala was, by Yaya, it would have been a penalty & red card or a 1v1 with Long vs Hart as there's not a fucking chance on earth Demi would have caught him earlier than that.

You never see a "ball being substituted for being tired" he makes the ball do the work 'he reads the game so well &his distribution /composure is so much better than what lescotts used to be!! Hence the reason Joleon was a"substitute for large periods last year , you don't play for bayern Munich as long as he did if you're a "pile of $#!£€"

thought he was anonymous in the kindest sense of the word, by which i mean he did his job to a tee while others strived for goals. Really good game.

dave bacuzzi said:
Shaun sits behind me in 109. Is middle aged like me. Very passionate and is usually on the radio after the game. And he knows a footballer
when he sees one!
Haha I remember the call your on about.
Martin has turned out to be a great footballer.

I thought he was very good .
He looked after Mangala well tonight .

Superb marshalling of the defence tonight. Is constantly checking where everybody is and should be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.