Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

Squawka Football ‏@Squawka 45m
PASS MAP: Samir Nasri completed EVERY single one of his 75 passes for Manchester City tonight. Wow. #SquawkaApp pic.twitter.com/tRwoyUxBQs

BlX_2y0CEAQwE56.jpg

Pinturicchio said:
PASS MAP: Samir Nasri completed EVERY single one of his 75 passes for Manchester City tonight. Wow. #SquawkaApp pic.twitter.com/tRwoyUxBQs

BlX_2y0CEAQwE56.jpg
As you can see from the graph mostly backwards and fuckin sideways

Gaylord du Bois said:
mcmanus said:
bluegoal said:
Just do one back down south Nasri...

You overrated tosser...

Sniff sniff.

Just checked your 30 odd posts kiddo.

Nothing good to say in 3 months at all bar one that said 'massive win'. Don't try to kid a kid who's kidded thousand rag boy.

Serial killers have in early life either harmed animals or pretended to be someone they are not.
Good spot mate. Pop a cap in his ass.

Inspector mcmanus knows it is school holidays.

Pinturicchio said:

BlX_2y0CEAQwE56.jpg

Did he fuck, I clearly saw with my own fucking eyes he fucked up passes in the first half, simple passes to his team mates that went astray, therefore he did not complete 75/75 passes. All night he passed the ball within himself and took the easy option.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
I've had a few worries about him. They started against Arsenal last week and now looking ahead to the Liverpool game I don't think I want him to start.

I don't want to say he's a flat track bully because he's scored some important goals for us against big teams (Chelsea in the title winning season) and I think he's been one of our better players this season. But in games where we're under pressure - either from the opposition fans or players - he tends to disappear.

Rarely have I seen him take a tense game by the scruff of the neck and make it his sole purpose to win it in the way Yaya Toure, David Silva, Kompany and Aguero have. He changed the game against Southampton on the opening day of last season and lead by example, but out of the attacking players we turn to he's not the one to turn to when we're 1-0 down.

I hope he rams this down my throat, but I'd personally start Jovetic or Milner in his position against Liverpool.
A-fucking-hem.

Looks good playing it simple, but prefer Jovetic's more direct threatening approach late in the game. He ducked out of making a couple of challenges where he may have been caught. We need so much more from him.

I've had a few worries about him. They started against Arsenal last week and now looking ahead to the Liverpool game I don't think I want him to start.

I don't want to say he's a flat track bully because he's scored some important goals for us against big teams (Chelsea in the title winning season) and I think he's been one of our better players this season. But in games where we're under pressure - either from the opposition fans or players - he tends to disappear.

Rarely have I seen him take a tense game by the scruff of the neck and make it his sole purpose to win it in the way Yaya Toure, David Silva, Kompany and Aguero have. He changed the game against Southampton on the opening day of last season and lead by example, but out of the attacking players we turn to he's not the one to turn to when we're 1-0 down.

I hope he rams this down my throat, but I'd personally start Jovetic or Milner in his position against Liverpool.
A-fucking-hem.
He showed fight tonight more than some. Honestly I put this on the manager. Tonight he set us up to hold the middle of the pitch when we needed to press quickly up the wings. Tonight's setup was needed at Liverpool.

onceabluealways said:
Cobwebcat said:
Great season and one of our better players tonight. I realise people are disappointed by the result but its not Nasri's fault. Try all the strikers have stopped scoring if you must whine.

One of the best players tonight isn't really thatmuch credit.

We will never be a really top team while we have players like Nasri - When you need him to step up and really be counted he lets you down 4 out 5 times. He's great when we are on song passing it around but rarely gets a game by the scruff of the neck whenit is needed.

He's ok as a squad player, its a shame really because he has lots of talent.

Like scoring in the cup final or getting the winner v Chelsea when we won the league? People have selective memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.