Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

Damocles said:
Fofana retweeting a famous French Algerian rapper slagging them off and saying Nasri should have stuck with Algeria. Lescott tweeted that the entire squad is shocked and the FFF made a mistake.

Love a bit of Twitter drama

Wait til IAM get involved, those guys have been kicking up a stink about this for a while, they're also from marseille (:

She's probably not doing him any favours, but I doubt they care after he's been left out of the world cup, he definitely won't play under Deschamps again.

Nasri seems to have trouble with everyone... his problem? He can't take criticism. At the minute he's in great form, but at some point he'll fall out of it and when Pellegrini sticks him on the bench, there will be issues again. Good player, good winner but not so great when things don't go well.

I will only ever love my own missus - and she's pretty fiery herself - but I respect the hell out of Anara!

Great twitter timeline. Giving it right back to people coming on and slagging her. Someone tut-tuts her for insulting an entire nation. Response: "yeh i will insult a nation of racists!"

Both Nasri and Clichy deserved to go to the World Cup. I agree with her, France sucks.

Demichelis too for Argentina.

Samir might be in the dumps not going to the world cup but he will have a decent holiday for 5-6 weeks, might recharge his batteries for the next season.
but this my take on it as city comes first

justsomeone said:
Both Nasri and Clichy deserved to go to the World Cup. I agree with her, France sucks.

Demichelis too for Argentina.
Demi in the argie squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.