Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

Rolee said:
razman said:
Samir Nasri agrees new Manchester City contract worth £180,000-a-week to ease World Cup pain

Can't be that much, can it?
I thought most of it would be bonus related, can't see him getting 180 grand basic.

summerseat blue said:
Rolee said:
razman said:
Samir Nasri agrees new Manchester City contract worth £180,000-a-week to ease World Cup pain

Can't be that much, can it?
I thought most of it would be bonus related, can't see him getting 180 grand basic.
I've heard it's £250,000 basic plus bonuses.

It was me that said it mind so like all these other speculative guesses at his wages you can take it or leave it.

EXCLUSIVE: Manchester City star Samir Nasri to take a huge pay cut at the Etihad
SAMIR NASRI is ready to take a sensational £40,000-a-week pay CUT to sign a new contract at Manchester City.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/387427/EXCLUSIVE-Manchester-City-star-Samir-Nasri-to-take-a-huge-pay-cut-at-the-Etihad" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba ... the-Etihad</a>

The former Arsenal star is on £160k-a-week at the Premier League champions but will take a drop to secure a new four-year deal.

City have been moving towards a lower salary scale - but will compensate the squad with huge bonuses for success.

And Nasri, 27, is confident City will continue to be successful.

Bonus schemes aren’t factored into UEFA’s Financial Fair Play system, either, as they aren’t guaranteed.

Meanwhile, Sergio Aguero has put his World Cup injury nightmare behind him to focus on winning more trophies when he gets back to Manchester City.

The Argentina striker has struggled with a thigh muscle injury in Brazil.

But he said: “ I will be back even stronger to win more trophies.”

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
EXCLUSIVE: Manchester City star Samir Nasri to take a huge pay cut at the Etihad
SAMIR NASRI is ready to take a sensational £40,000-a-week pay CUT to sign a new contract at Manchester City.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/387427/EXCLUSIVE-Manchester-City-star-Samir-Nasri-to-take-a-huge-pay-cut-at-the-Etihad" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba ... the-Etihad</a>

The former Arsenal star is on £160k-a-week at the Premier League champions but will take a drop to secure a new four-year deal.

City have been moving towards a lower salary scale - but will compensate the squad with huge bonuses for success.

And Nasri, 27, is confident City will continue to be successful.

Bonus schemes aren’t factored into UEFA’s Financial Fair Play system, either, as they aren’t guaranteed.

Meanwhile, Sergio Aguero has put his World Cup injury nightmare behind him to focus on winning more trophies when he gets back to Manchester City.

The Argentina striker has struggled with a thigh muscle injury in Brazil.

But he said: “ I will be back even stronger to win more trophies.”

Hope this is true . He would finally get to prove those who call him a "money chasing mercenary" wrong.

Samir Nasri

FantasyIreland said:
4yr 120k/week deal - its hardly the breadline.......

Agree it's still a very healthy wage but compare it to 300k Rooney RVP 200k Mata 200k city are going in the right direction wages wise while the scum are going the other way

waspish said:
FantasyIreland said:

Agree it's still a very healthy wage but compare it to 300k Rooney RVP 200k Mata 200k city are going in the right direction wages wise while the scum are going the other way

Of course,i'm just saying anyone who thinks he's doing us a favour needs a large reality check.

FantasyIreland said:
waspish said:
FantasyIreland said:

Of course,i'm just saying anyone who thinks he's doing us a favour needs a large reality check.

And yet i don't think anyone has suggested that he's re-signed as some sort of favour, I'm just saying. All that's been highlighted is the financial savings as a result of his contract extension. Personally, i don't think he has many other options (teams that can match both the ambition and the financial package that he's on or will be on) along with the fact that he seems to be much more settled than in the past. It's a no brainer.

FantasyIreland said:
waspish said:
FantasyIreland said:

His reduce basic wage is beneficial to our club! as fans we shouldn't give two hoots it's not our money..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.