Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

momo88 said:
dubblue said:
He's good enough but no desire or mentality to excel after getting a cushy contract. I would honestly sell him next summer along with Yaya.

Agree

Me too. They are good fiends too Maybe we can offer them both to PSG.

And he hasnt even got the excuse that the horrid Arsenal fans made the boo noise!

momo88 said:
dubblue said:
He's good enough but no desire or mentality to excel after getting a cushy contract. I would honestly sell him next summer along with Yaya.

Agree
Besttt buddies with the same mentality.Can fuck off with their shit attitude.

Mister Appointment said:
nellyonthewing said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
I'd rather he just went there and performed for once
Great players feed off the negativity and turn it round to destroy their critics. He is a wimp.

He's a world class footballer who two managers in a row have seen as integral to our team.

Also the nonsense about great players feeding off negativity, it's just nonsense. People, humans, are all different. They are motivated by different things. Some great players need an arm around the shoulder, other great players need bollocking every now and again, some great players love playing at home, other great players love playing away from home.

There's no one size fits all analysis, although it's fair to say that Nasri destroyed all the negativity from two seasons ago with his performances last season, which again I'll repeat, were integral to our title win.

Wimp my arse.

Still feel the same way, mate?

He's fucking gash.

Rammy Blue said:
Mister Appointment said:
nellyonthewing said:
Great players feed off the negativity and turn it round to destroy their critics. He is a wimp.

He's a world class footballer who two managers in a row have seen as integral to our team.

Also the nonsense about great players feeding off negativity, it's just nonsense. People, humans, are all different. They are motivated by different things. Some great players need an arm around the shoulder, other great players need bollocking every now and again, some great players love playing at home, other great players love playing away from home.

There's no one size fits all analysis, although it's fair to say that Nasri destroyed all the negativity from two seasons ago with his performances last season, which again I'll repeat, were integral to our title win.

Wimp my arse.

He's fucking gash.

Go and watch tiddlywinks mate football is obviously not for you

grim up north said:
Rammy Blue said:
Mister Appointment said:

Wimp my arse.

He's fucking gash.

Do you think he's been playing well then?

pikku said:
Honestly ,i have yet to see the nasri of arsenal.He was better there.

Just discussing that with my mates. We will never see that Nasri.

Rammy Blue said:
grim up north said:
Rammy Blue said:
grim up north never criticises any city player or anything the club does
He's fucking gash.

grim up north never criticises any city player or anything the club does.

Rammy Blue said:
grim up north said:
Rammy Blue said:

He's fucking gash.

Every thread mate you are whinging about some player, we had decent possession of the ball till he went off after he went it was one way traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.