Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

grim up north said:
FantasyIreland said:
grim up north said:
Yeah angry man

Talking bollocks as per.

The reason Bayern were more effective was Robben and the fact all their players wanted it that bit more than a couple of ours.

AftervNasri went off

When Nasri was on he showed no sign of wanting it at all. The changes reflected City's desire to try and keep the point. If we'd left Nasri on the end result would have been the same.

dubblue said:
pikku said:
Honestly ,i have yet to see the nasri of arsenal.He was better there.

Just discussing that with my mates. We will never see that Nasri.
He was so good in 2010-11 season,dunno whether it is the formation or whatever,but when i see the likes of silva and fernandinho and all put a shift in despite things not going our way,i am yet to see that kind of mentality from him on a consistent basis..

He's a cam playing out wide just like ozil it does not work when they have no pace

lancs blue said:
grim up north said:
FantasyIreland said:
Talking bollocks as per.

The reason Bayern were more effective was Robben and the fact all their players wanted it that bit more than a couple of ours.

AftervNasri went off

When Nasri was on he showed no sign of wanting it at all. The changes reflected City's desire to try and keep the point. If we'd left Nasri on the end result would have been the same.[/quote

Yeah ok

grim up north said:
MaineRoadmcfc said:
Bruun said:
You are completely right! Not entirely down to Nasri/Milner switch, but like the players were told to defend a 0-0 home, a lot of drive dissappeared at the 65th minute mark.
What are you talking about. Bayern were carving us open throughout the game. They should of been 1-0 up in the first 50 seconds.

I actually thought once Milner came on we looked quite solid and it took a stunning goal to beat us.

We didn't keep the ball tho
Obviously as our team pushed back to soak up the pressure. And the likes of Fernandinho and Toure were just knackered.

Also my biggest criticism of Nasri apart from the fact he is such a pussy, is that he just keeps the ball, very rarely does he threaten or go on runs like you saw in his Arsenal days. He is just very safe and steady.

Had a fantastic season last but being left out of World Cup so publicly by des champs has shot his confidence to pieces.
Needs a goal and quick or his place will be under threat to which he would probably spit his dummy out.
Hope not.

MaineRoadmcfc said:
grim up north said:
MaineRoadmcfc said:
What are you talking about. Bayern were carving us open throughout the game. They should of been 1-0 up in the first 50 seconds.

I actually thought once Milner came on we looked quite solid and it took a stunning goal to beat us.

Obviously as our team pushed back to soak up the pressure. And the likes of Fernandinho and Toure were just knackered.

Also my biggest criticism of Nasri apart from the fact he is such a pussy, is that he just keeps the ball, very rarely does he threaten or go on runs like you saw in his Arsenal days. He is just very safe and steady.

That's the way we play ffs

Where's Mister Appointment hiding tonight. His abuse of anyone criticising Nasri has clearly been delegated to Grim.

Nasri is intensely annoying. His close ball control is admirable but of barely any use unless you are sat in the opposition half of a championship side.
Meaningless 5 yard passes to someone in no better position than himself is really the skill of a timewaster.

He is a lightweight waste of a shirt and with his bessie mate Yaya having a night off we played with 9 men for large periods. We need to ship him out if we want to progress.

Against fast physical sides we get overrun with so many smaller players (Silva,Navas,Nasri ). At least Silva & Navasi look as though they are trying whereas Nasri skips around looking to off load the ball backwards,sideways anywhere but usefully.

We are no stronger tonight than last campaign so no surprise we got done.

grim up north said:
MaineRoadmcfc said:
grim up north said:

That's the way we play ffs
You would think a 25 million players would be expected to more than just keep the ball. He hasn't even done that the past two games, gave the ball away cheaply when we were in threatening positions tonight and against Arsenal.

Dont get me wrong hes a decent player but would he get in Bayerns, Dortmunds, Madrid, Barcelona etc sides ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.