Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

FantasyIreland said:
Ahhhh....great news,they must have found him a pair......Cheers Karen
Seriously? One of our players just had surgery, a possible explanation for his recent form, but you don't want give him any type of break?
Unbelievable. I'd expect that from a gooner, not a blue.

SingBlueSilva said:
FantasyIreland said:
Ahhhh....great news,they must have found him a pair......Cheers Karen
Seriously? One of our players just had surgery, a possible explanation for his recent form, but you don't want give him any type of break?
Unbelievable. I'd expect that from a gooner, not a blue.

Well said

the talisman said:
OB1 said:
Mister Appointment said:
With supporters like you, who needs rags hey.

Indeed.

Nasri is a major asset to the squad when fully fit.

Ridiculous the stick he gets on here. Let's hope he's back and fit soon and proves the morons wrong.

Have to admit I was one of the morons,gave him stick for going to Spain at the last international break when I thought he should be training.Obvious that he & the club was trying rest before surgery.

Sorry Samir.

dave_blue12 said:
Samir is a fantastic player. Looking forward to having him back fully fit.

Haters .... Well I guess they gotta hate
Me too, but he is way too inconsistent. Last season faded away a bit in the second part of the season. 2011/12 the same thing. He is very talented, but IMO he is wasting it bit with his attitude sometimes.

I'm not his biggest fan but understand what a top player he is. I'm also not the manager of the club and understand he appreciates Nasri more than I do. I'm happy to bow to the professional!

Let's hope he gets back soon. He has a huge part to play in the rest of our season

BBC News: Samir Nasri has undergone surgery on his groin and is expected to be out for a month. He tweeted this photo from his hospital bed with the message: "Thanks for the support."

Well, it made me laugh anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.