Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the potential even when he was at arsenal to become a great player. Too inconsistent and a very poor attitude has let what could have been an even better career gone o waste.

The turning point for me was that despicable selfless act when he came on against Barcelona and immediately when and targeted Neymar (I think it was) that should have resulted in a sending off. To me it seemed a deliberate act of sabotage towards our current manager and club

Will be gone in the summer and it is all his own doing

NQCitizen said:
dobobobo said:
JustAnotherCityFan said:
Wouldn't mind him staying as long as he has a strong desire to. Has scored some big goals for us, notably the winning goal against Sunderland in the Capital One cup final and the opening goal away in Rome to see us through to the round of 16 of champions league. It's been frustrating, whenever he starts to build some momentum and play to his potential he ends up getting injured and then takes months to start it up again. Hopefully this detox and rehabilitation he's having can help him.

That's a very expensive way to run a football club.
Less expensive than replacing your 20 million pound buys a couple of years later because the grass might be greener.

I don't follow.

Instead of utilising his qualities and playing him in the correct formation,we should get him running about like Jimmy !

Thenumber1blue said:
Instead of utilising his qualities and playing him in the correct formation & position, we should get him running about like Jimmy!!!
Hole in one fella!! (Slightly edited for better accuracy)

How many of us would be happy at work if we were asked to do a job we weren't suitably qualified for & then were constantly blamed when it all goes wrong. Think about that for a moment and answer this question honestly; How would you feel if it was you in Nasri's position?

No wonder Nasri, Yaya & more recently Kompany look so pissed off & disintrested. When they are utilised correctly, they are 3 world class players. Putting Yaya in a midfield 2, Nasri on the left or right wing in a 442 and leaving Kompany exposed because Yaya hasn't got the Milner-like wherewithall to motor up and down the pitch is a criminal waste of their unique talents.

Again, wrong formation for the playing personnel at hand, further compounded by fitting square pegs in round holes.

cant believe the shit this guy gets at all. Hope he stays as I think he's a quality Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.