Player Topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can banish him all you like but the fact is if he got dropped we'd only have Demichelis to come back in.

Loaning out Denayer was one of the worst mistakes we've made in a while.

Remember the uproar when there was talk of him joining Valencia?
Said it then, I wouldn't have cared one jot had he left then.

I don't see there being a possible Boateng situation were people could claim regret.

Said during the rumours that we were buying him that it was a strange one as he isn't good enough.

He had one good season at Porto, the next he was absolutely terrible and then we bought him.

We've made some terrible buys the last few seasons that we're now stuck with.

You can see his confidence is shot. There is Hobson's choice between him and Martin so I can understand why Manuel continues to play him. Not sure there is an easy answer. Jason back in January? There is little chance of securing a quality replacement in January. Maybe all will be well when Vinnie returns.

Remember the uproar when there was talk of him joining Valencia?
That's because I'm that moment he was playing great and had lots of confidence, the whole team was playing brilliantly. All important factors.

You can banish him all you like but the fact is if he got dropped we'd only have Demichelis to come back in.

Loaning out Denayer was one of the worst mistakes we've made in a while.

Exactly because we could have eased Denayer into the team by either playing him as a defensive midfielder or even a right back to get him used to the pace of the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.