Player topic: Joe Hart (2014/15)

BlueAnorak

Get away.
Hart is NOT the problem!
Not until 25 other MAJOR or MORE PRESSING problems are resolved anyway.

BTW I thought Loris was rubbish in the LC final.

Neuer does a bit of Barthez-esque risk taking at a high profile tournament and now Hart should be banished because he doesn't play fly keeper.

Elton-Tom said:
Hart isn't improving. His kicking is atrocious and he is easily beaten at the near post far too often. He has often been poor this season and is most certainly not one of the worlds best keepers currently.
Unfortunately I have less confidence in Willy so Joe has nobody pressurising his position which would give him the motivation to work hard on his deficiencies.

heslops barnet said:
Whitefield Blue said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
I'm surprised to see people blaming Hart for the goals today. He's often caught flat footed or out of position but fuck me Yashin wouldn't have saved them today.

The people (unbelievably) attaching blame to Hart for today wouldn't even begin to blame Courtois/Neuer/Lloris etc were they 'positioned' in the exact same place as him and were beaten in the exact same way.

And that tells you all you need to know about their motives.

Why is that every goal Joe concedes are 'goals of the season'?

Because of his positioning he is uncertain regards coming off his line so he is always a yard or so too far out also because on this forum he is beyond reproach. When de gea gets beat from outside the box it is because he is a suspect keeper (said on this site many times last season)when Hart gets beat in exactly the same manner it is because the shot is a worldy
Too many City fans have a blue tinted view of Hart when in all honesty with all his obvious faults he ain't all that.
Whilst I know the defence fucked up big style the very top keepers earn their pay by making amends and pulling their team out of the crap where as Hart just gets beat by another worldy

No goalkeeper in the world would have saved Liverpool's 2 goals at Anfield.

Hart is the least of our worries, he's been good this season.

CityFan94 said:
No goalkeeper in the world would have saved Liverpool's 2 goals at Anfield.

Hart is the least of our worries, he's been good this season.

His kicking to touch would have helped England at The Aviva last Sunday.

So much complete fucking rubbish being written right now, there really is.

whp.blue said:
heslops barnet said:
Whitefield Blue said:
The people (unbelievably) attaching blame to Hart for today wouldn't even begin to blame Courtois/Neuer/Lloris etc were they 'positioned' in the exact same place as him and were beaten in the exact same way.

And that tells you all you need to know about their motives.

Because of his positioning he is uncertain regards coming off his line so he is always a yard or so too far out also because on this forum he is beyond reproach. When de gea gets beat from outside the box it is because he is a suspect keeper (said on this site many times last season)when Hart gets beat in exactly the same manner it is because the shot is a worldy
Too many City fans have a blue tinted view of Hart when in all honesty with all his obvious faults he ain't all that.
Whilst I know the defence fucked up big style the very top keepers earn their pay by making amends and pulling their team out of the crap where as Hart just gets beat by another worldy[/quote]

Exactly.

Look at the 2nd goal again (70/30% between the posts) and analyse Hart's dithering or positioning ( a bit too much to his right) that make it 'WORLDY with his unsuccessful 'lunge' at it.

Every other top wage earner in our team that has not performed up to par gets scrutinized and vilified.. Why should Hart be the exception?
To Hart's fan boys, Hart is Faultless because their usual excuse is either the Defense or the rest of the team is @ fault or its a Worldy shot.

Has Hart earn his WC wages recently given our poor record for the last 12 matches?

blueplan said:
whp.blue said:
heslops barnet said:

Whilst I know the defence fucked up big style the very top keepers earn their pay by making amends and pulling their team out of the crap where as Hart just gets beat by another worldy[/quote]

Exactly.

Look at the 2nd goal again (70/30% between the posts) and analyse Hart's dithering or positioning ( a bit too much to his right) that make it 'WORLDY with his unsuccessful 'lunge' at it.

Every other top wage earner in our team that has not performed up to par gets scrutinized and vilified.. Why should Hart be the exception?
To Hart's fan boys, Hart is Faultless because their usual excuse is either the Defense or the rest of the team is @ fault or its a Worldy shot.

Has Hart earn his WC wages recently given our poor record for the last 12 matches?

It's funny how quiet you were after the Barcelona game.

Tell me something, if Hart's positioning is so poor, then how come the two Liverpool goals were the first he's conceded from outside the penalty area this season in the league?

aguero93:20 said:
blueplan said:

Exactly.

It's funny how quiet you were after the Barcelona game.

Tell me something, if Hart's positioning is so poor, then how come the two Liverpool goals were the first he's conceded from outside the penalty area this season in the league?
That might have as much to do with the Strikers we have faced than with Hart

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.