Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to watching him and Sterling play together for the next 6/7/8 years maybe? That must be a scary prospect for any of the other top Premier League teams that look at our squad. That's without Mangala and Kelechi along with our youth prospects that are knocking on the door...

jesus wept.

lets be honest, you didn't watch the game did you?
Yes i did, i even did a download of the game. I'm following Kevin since Genk in Belgium. I'm a huge fan :-).
He's overall game was good but he's "short" passing was to sloppy for what i'm used to see :p.

His shooting in second to none in our team. I have realized he tends to run at players and pass at the very last moment to confuse the defenders. I'd tell him to shoot at sight.

Thats only half the story mate.
Often, he will pass the ball instantly and create a goal scoring opportunity that none of the other 21 players on the pitch can see.His instant passing at Palace, on his debut, tore one of the most determined and organized defences in the premier league to shreds.
And that was his debut!!
The lads ability is frightening.

Yes i did, i even did a download of the game. I'm following Kevin since Genk in Belgium. I'm a huge fan :-).
He's overall game was good but he's "short" passing was to sloppy for what i'm used to see :p.
Is Kevin seen as the better player in Belgium to edin hazard ?

What the whole 2 passes he missed placed

Yes, before it was Hazard. But now Kevin is seen as the player that brought us to the european tournament. He is the Silva of the national team of Belgium.
If only we had a decent striker we would win it :p.

What the whole 2 passes he missed placed
It was more than 2 passes but maybe i'm a bit too hard on the guy :-).
See this game against Bayern Munich how he shredds the team to pieces. Last year in the Bundesliga bayern where afraid of Kevin.

When i was reading the topic of Guardiola it hits me. I wouldn't be supprised if Guardiola had urged the management of city to sign Kevin.

It is certainly split up. At the moment, everybody thinks Kev is the best because Hazard has been playing bad this season. But in general, the opinions are split up with more people that choose for Hazard. But Kev is always the better player in the national team, so even the Hazardfans are disappointed in his national games.

I choose for Kev since the beginning of his career, because he was the best passing player that ever played in Belgium and he is the best passing player at the world at the moment for me. Despite the fact that a lot of his passes don't arrive because of the high amount of risk he puts in his passes. He only takes half a second and then gives the best pass possible, the teams he plays for benefit a lot from that and it made him assist king in the Bundesliga just like it will make him assist king in the EPL. I'm a 100% sure of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.