Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero: "The club has done an excellent job by bringing De Bruyne to Manchester. I'm always happy when players with a lot of quality join the club, and in De Bruyne's case, that is certainly the truth. I have played alongside Kevin for a few times now and we find eachother more easily at the field every game that passes by. We begin to comprehend now how the other player plays. He is a fantastic player and it is important that he integrates well in the group and that he shows what he's capable of. Off the field he is also a great guy and I look forward to play together again."

I think Kun is more than happy with the great assists from Kevin. Can't wait to see the champions league final with Kev, Kun and Silva. They will beat and eat every team :-).

I know we always talk about dreading the day that Merlin leaves, but just imagine what Kev can learn from him while he is still at City. KDB could very well be the best attacking midfielder in the world by that time, and he's already in the conversation.

Ah thats such stupid bs, was looking forward to that game, hate that they caved in for such a stupid reason.

Tottaly agree, total BS.

And to think we had this recent speech that Europe shouldn't shy away from it's value's because terrorism. But then they cancel a highly anticipated soccer match in Brussels for that reason. Idiots.

I hate this Paris mess, as a lefty i understand that it's right wing politics that will be the big winner, and i bet there are plenty of politicians who expect to make a gain on this event. The talk of revennge in this regard doesn't sit well with me neither knowing what we already have done in the Middle East and how few we think about what we do there in the west.

The thing is though that many a coman person won't care to much about that Paris event, unless you take away his football! Belgian politicians are probably counting on the average football fan being pissed about this and thus being more cross with IS too. Poppulist political BS.

Is France going to cancel it's Friendly with England? I thought not, right?

Tottaly agree, total BS.

And to think we had this recent speech that Europe shouldn't shy away from it's value's because terrorism. But then they cancel a highly anticipated soccer match in Brussels for that reason. Idiots.

I hate this Paris mess, as a lefty i understand that it's right wing politics that will be the big winner, and i bet there are plenty of politicians who expect to make a gain on this event. The talk of revennge in this regard doesn't sit well with me neither knowing what we already have done in the Middle East and how few we think about what we do there in the west.

The thing is though that many a coman person won't care to much about that Paris event, unless you take away his football! Belgian politicians are probably counting on the average football fan being pissed about this and thus being more cross with IS too. Poppulist political BS.

Is everything ok, FemishDuck?
You do know you're replying and agreeing with yourself?

Tottaly agree, total BS.

That's a new way to get your post count up. I agree it is isnt it, yes it really is.

^^^^^ This 100%

Is everything ok, FemishDuck?
You do know you're replying and agreeing with yourself?

Oh i forgot i made that reply in the morning ....

Well, havn't changed my mind yet ;)

As to everything being ok .. stress, stress and lots of work sigh, and no footy for relax :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.