Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing on the left enables him to cut in and play balls through the middle. He played there for Wolfsburg a fair bit I think. I would prefer him on the left if it meant Sterling played on the right and actually beat a man on the outside.

He' s clearly a very good player but suits a counter attacking team, not a slow possession based team. He needs open space both for himself and for attackers to run into.

He's not that effective when teams camp outside their own area as he doesn't have the ball retention and guile of Silva. Not many do to be honest.

He created fernandinhos chance in the first half.
Layed a great ball for aguero (who was poor tonight but getting no stick)
Took the corner for fernandos header which was pushed onto the post
set sterling up with a sitter

Apart from agueros chance when marchisio passed it back he set up all of our chances.

It's good to see someone talking sense about KDB....is brilliant at playing that killer pass.

Thought KDB looked a class player tonight, determined and always on the edge, looking to damage the home team.Always feel better when he is playing for City, the lads class and has a great attitude of wanting to effect the game every time he gets the ball.i like that. thats what i pay money to see, a highly talented player trusting his instinct,not afraid to take a risk.Its all about balance and i really hope Manuel can find it, cos if he does, KDB and City are going places.
A fantastic talent, 12 weeks into his City career..Wow! ..yes ive noticed the passages of play where he goes missing,yes he sometimes tries the audacious when" keep it simple stupid" would suffice, but i can live with that.
his goal record, his assist tally and his range of passing as witnessed thus far make him,for me, one of the most dangerous players on the planet.
so glad we,ve got him.

Thought he was poor tonight, his pathetic attempt to tackle Pogba in the move leading up to the goal the low light.
Poor even though he set up the raheem sitter with great vision and found toure with a cross for the fern chance in the first half. Thats just of the top of my head. Think he's been brill for us to be honest

Poor even though he set up the raheem sitter with great vision and found toure with a cross for the fern chance in the first half. Thats just of the top of my head. Think he's been brill for us to be honest
At elite level you need to do a bit more. Yes he set up sterling on a plate, he also didn't find anyone on numerous occasions and some of his corners almost cost us goals. i think he'll be fine long term, just disappointed with him lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.