Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg
They got that spot on didn't they?

Just had some German media bloke on SSN with this little gem.

We in Germany cannot understand why City need De Bruyne, if they play him in the middle, will this be at the expense of Silva ??

where do they get these idiots?? Probably the the Trafford academy of press numpties.

Euhm... to be fair it's not a completely unreasonable question as it is his favourite position.

Euhm... to be fair it's not a completely unreasonable question as it is his favourite position.

We have 4 players that can play in any position across attacking midfield. They'll sort it out between whatever 3 are playing.

I suspect the plan is obviously to deploy him on the right, but there is no reason he and Silva cannot switch during the game. It's the stuff of nightmares for defenders.

Oh yeah I'm sure a lot more picked us and he's just cut out the ones that don't have brain damage to appease the 12k or so viewers these videos get (probably 6k when you account for f5 spamming).

They're turning into Scousers at an alarming rate and it's brilliant.

I replied to that daft video and I noticed that my post was removed
I suspect the plan is obviously to deploy him on the right, but there is no reason he and Silva cannot switch during the game. It's the stuff of nightmares for defenders.

Exactly this.

Just had some German media bloke on SSN with this little gem.

We in Germany cannot understand why City need De Bruyne, if they play him in the middle, will this be at the expense of Silva ??

where do they get these idiots?? Probably the the Trafford academy of press numpties.
Yes I saw that. I find it hard to believe how short-sighted these sports journalists & pundits can be. "City have had a great start. They don't need him". "Where will he play? He wants to play in the middle but that displaces David Silva" etc.
Some points they might consider:
1. David Silva gets injured or suspended or rested. Where will KDB play? hmmmm
2. David Silva plays. Have they seen the graphics that show where on the pitch he has touched the ball? Basically just about everywhere.
3. David Silva started in the middle(ish) against Watford. 2nd half he stayed wider (more often) allowing Sterling to play in the middle (more often).
4. What law in football disallows players from changing their position during a game? Pretty boring spectator sport if this were the case.
5. What law in football disallows more than one creative player in a team? One ignored by Barcelona who won the triple last season.

It may have something to do with the resources available to most teams, but with the backing City have now, there is absolutely no reason why Sterling, Silva & KDB cannot play where the hell they like behind Aguero & the teams they're going to face in the EPL & CL must be shitting themselves at the prospect.

What a time to be a City fan!

Everyone seems to be forgetting Bony too. His hold up play will allow kdb, sterling and silva to bomb on and destroy packed defences. I believe him to be a vital cog in our armoury.

Good post. Point 4. Filoshophee. Backed up with a large notebook and Giggsy's nodding approval whilst not really knowing what's going on in the mad man's head and secretly bricking himself.

Excellent signing, really happy to add this guy to the squad.

I know our attack is bound to be more fluid than theirs but I hope KDB can do a similar job to Müller when he starts on the right for Bayern and Germany. Two different players with different skill sets but Müller is proof that you don't have to be either left footed or lightening fast to have a massive impact on the right wing these days. I can see the same intelligence and willingness to work for the team.

Probably the most expensive ginger player in the world.
Another record!
Welcome to Cty Kevin.
Who was it who sang that satirical song about it being "terrible to be ginger" with people such as Neil Kinnock etc being taken the piss out of.
You tube clip anyone ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.