Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of bitterness on the shed end about KDB, they're praying he flops. Can't have Mourinho being shown as a mug can they. Pricks.

What else would you expect from them? They're not exactly going to hope a guy they sold a year ago who's just gone to their biggest rivals for the title for 3 times as much as they sold him for does well for us are they?

What else would you expect from them? They're not exactly going to hope a guy they sold a year ago who's just gone to their biggest rivals for the title for 3 times as much as they sold him for does well for us are they?

They reckon they got an extra £12M with a sell on clause and I'd expect them to at least admit he's a decent player, but more than a few are convincing themselves he has a poor attitude and is mentally weak. I can understand them not rating him, if Mourinho told them all to be gay they'd be sucking each others cocks within the hour. What I can't understand is the hatred they have for him. They sold him because they didn't think he was good enough, I'm not sure how that is enough to generate the levels of hatred from some quarters on there.

They reckon they got an extra £12M with a sell on clause and I'd expect them to at least admit he's a decent player, but more than a few are convincing themselves he has a poor attitude and is mentally weak. I can understand them not rating him, if Mourinho told them all to be gay they'd be sucking each others cocks within the hour. What I can't understand is the hatred they have for him. They sold him because they didn't think he was good enough, I'm not sure how that is enough to generate the levels of hatred from some quarters on there.

There's nothing quite like the irrationality of the football fan. Also, cockneys are a bit thick so that doesn't help matters ;)

One word - Fear!

No one likes to look silly;-)

He had 20 assists and 10 goals last season, If he can achieve half his old record it will be good signing.

It's fear, mate. It's the fear of being proved wrong. Not only wrong, but fear of being hoist by their own petard. They had no idea that he was going to end up German player of the year, and even less idea that he would end up a marquee signing at their biggest domestic rival. Now he's here they're shitting themselves he's going to succeed in the same league that they said he wasn't good enough for and I hope KDB has a stormer of a season and rams it right down their throats.

Edit. Didn't see FantasyIrelands post before I posted this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.