Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the vid on the OS. Comes across as a very nice guy, we don't tend to sign dickheads nowadays do we? Supporting this club has always been great (even when we were shit) but i'm so excited by us at the moment its unreal!

Just watched the vid on the OS. Comes across as a very nice guy, we don't tend to sign dickheads nowadays do we? Supporting this club has always been great (even when we were shit) but i'm so excited by us at the moment its unreal!
I would guess a players character is researched almost as extensively as their footballing ability - its an oldie but......no player is bigger than our wonderful club.

I hope everyone noticed that it's a six-year deal. I wonder why it's 6 and not the usual 5?

Brilliant news

But did anyone hear Paul merson and Phil Thompson yesterday on Gilette soccer Saturday?

Merson - I don't see it - I thought it was 50 million lira

Thompson - worlds gone mad, bonkers

Manchester City team: Manchester United team:
Hart Romero
Kompany Smalling
Otamendi Blind
Zabaleta Darmian
Kolarov Shaw
Touré Schneiderlin
Fernandinho Schweinstiger
Silva Herrera
De Bruyne Mata
Sterling Depay
Aguero Rooney

United you do it wrong xD....sure United fan are mad about their squad...spend 300 million in 3 year for that ...hahaha...we have the best team since the begining of the new era .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.