Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasnt that good back then. Wolfsburg trained him hardcore and developed him. In the First 6 months at wolfsburg he looked rubbish

He has always been this good man sorry to say. From the age of 6 he was destroying teams for fun (I'm not joking, I was born very close to where he was and he was a Messi-like kid in his early days. He would take the ball from the keeper and dribble the entire field and score 8 or 9 goals each match) Mourinho is just blind to talent that's all.

Total bullocks that "wolfsburg trained and developed him hardcore". Only thing that Wolfsburg did was give him ample playing time and surround him with above average players.

In Belgium people were flabbergasted with Mourinho's treatment of De Bruyne. They couldn't understand why a supposed "world class" coach couldn't see the obvious world class talent of De Bruyne.

Last edited:
He wasnt that good back then. Wolfsburg trained him hardcore and developed him. In the First 6 months at wolfsburg he looked rubbish

Funny thing is, he WAS that good already. Wolfsburg didnt develop him, he was 21 when he arrived there! He was rubbish because he hadn't played for half a season in Chelsea and it got inside his head! Ofcourse he improved some at Wolfsburg, by aging and playing in the bundesliga. Maybe you should watch some footage from his days in Genk (Belgium) or Werder Bremen. He was MOTM and scored a beauty in his first and only full game for Chelsea. But Mourinho didn't like his face I guess. Joke's on him now.

We've always rated him above Hazard in Belgium.

Last edited:
Watched him in the Bundesliga many times last year and he was always the standout player. He will only get better as he integrates more with the team. Great signing.

2 games , 2 goals , 2 assists , if he keeps this up , we are going to take some stopping

Isn't it 2 goals, 1 assist?

Anyway. Don't worry, he will keep this up. I've known him for 15 years and I don't have a shred of a doubt he will fully deliver for City (barring a -touch wood- horrible injury). I'm not even surprised that he's hitting the ground running. I bought him in my fantasy team the day I could put him there.

This is his natural game. Much like Messi is consistently good because he is just naturally that good (not saying I think he's as good as Messi or anything, although I do think that if any Belgian would ever have any chance at all of winning a Ballon d'Or it's him. I've been saying this for a couple of years now. Next calender year, if City does well in the CL and Belgium has a good Euro, he can be in contention for a top 10 or even top 3 spot).

There is a very good reason I think that Hazard isn't performing for the NT and De Bruyne has been, from day one. De Bruyne is world class and slots into every team without effort, if you let him ofc (which Mourinho didn't). Hazard simply isn't. Hazard can do some fancy stuff but at the highest level where everyone knows you he is found out and becomes a bit predictable and much less effective. With De Bruyne, the only thing that can be found is his world class talent. He just thinks quicker then everyone. It's like his brain is geared to football in such a way that it can predict what's going to happen, who's going to run where so it can make the right pass. Incredible player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.