Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody seen him look happy

To say he had just bagged a last minute winner and gone a long long way to justify price tags in everybody's minds and all the rest of the shit that accompanies a big time signing he looked so so fucking grumpy at the end

Maybe he's just a miserable fucker but I don't think I've seen him smile and look happy ever

Nah, he did celebrate after the goal. He just doesn't overdo it. He isn't the type of person that likes a lot of attention. He has stated a few times that he has no interest in being a world star.

You can see him celebrating here btw: http://www.mcfc.com/CityTV/Match-highlights/2015/October/City-v-Sevilla-match-highlights

Nah, he did celebrate after the goal. He just doesn't overdo it. He isn't the type of person that likes a lot of attention. He has stated a few times that he has no interest in being a world star.

You can see him celebrating here btw: http://www.mcfc.com/CityTV/Match-highlights/2015/October/City-v-Sevilla-match-highlights

Yeah... I saw that but meant at the end of the game in interviews and stuff

Players are always very obviously pleased with themselves after clinching a game in that way... Still buzzing some time after the game

He seems to be still concentrating and burdened almost

Like people have said it's probably his nature to be hypercritical with himself

Yeah... I saw that but meant at the end of the game in interviews and stuff

Players are always very obviously pleased with themselves after clinching a game in that way... Still buzzing some time after the game

He seems to be still concentrating and burdened almost

Like people have said it's probably his nature to be hypercritical with himself

He's said himself, he likes to keep out of the limelight and is naturally a quite quiet and shy person. He's not that comfortable with interviews and likely just wants to get the interview over with as quick as possible. Sterling seems to be similar, his answers are very to the point and definitive. Not every footballer is entirely comfortable in the limelight.

A fantastic footballer, naturally 2 footed with great awareness of players around him. You see players who are selfish and have all the skills but ultimately the better defenders can play them, Kevin will link up play, score goals and provide many assists. A very good signing who will improve into a truly great player.
Without all the fanfare.

I think that while Silva is a better footballer, able to control a game and dictate tempo, that De Bruyne is clearly more decisive and a match winner. His ability to make telling contributions so consistently is so so valuable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.