Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sterling and Agueros finishing would have been better, he would gave had 2 assists. Can't deny that either.

To be fair Aguero's chance was down to good defending, the point is the last 4 weeks de Bruyne has gone missing, to say he created 2 good chances. Hell even Navas creates 2 good chances on a shit day but we all still call him shit.

He created fernandinhos chance in the first half.
Layed a great ball for aguero (who was poor tonight but getting no stick)
Took the corner for fernandos header which was pushed onto the post
set sterling up with a sitter

Apart from agueros chance when marchisio passed it back he set up all of our chances.

im not sure what hes meant to do. Tonight we were away from home and a point would do. We should have sat back, played deep and countered. With an open field in front of him De Bruyne is a master. With a packed Italian defence and a tempo slower than a last dance at a seniors disco theres not much he can do.

That system requires some discipline from the players though.

These Silva fanboys are pathetic. On another day he would've gotten 3 assists today. He created 4 clearcut chances Fernandinho, Sterling, Kun & Fernando all failed to take. If you're looking for a scapegoat he isn't it. Unlike Silva he actually performs in Europe.

That is just untrue. Statistically untrue.

And he was our best player today outside of Fernandinho and Hart. He created our most chances today and is our top chance creator this season. What else can he do but create chances for team-mates? You're the type of 'supporter', and I use that term loosely, that looks for a scapegoat no matter what.

If you actually knew anything about me at all you'd know that I'm critical of most players when they're shit/none existent.

So please keep your smarmy remarks to yourself thank you!

Two chances don't make up for endlessly giving the ball away and making stupid flicks in a position where ball possession counts.

CUsMUdTWEAETP9x.png

83% pass completion rate.

mmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.