Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else noticed how it was the same Hull defender on the line who failed in the same position when Toure scored a free kick against them in 2013? I think it's time he gave up that role!

His passing is why he plays on the wing and not in the middle*. He has worst pass completion rate in the entire outfield this season...Gives the ball away needlessly far too often to ever be as effective as Silva in the no10 role.

* and his crossing ability from wide

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of his, but I'd love to see how many times he gave the ball away today.

The whole team isn't functioning, he gets the ball with 4 opposition players around him and ours standing watching.

Didn't he score 2 free kicks in the international break? He barely takes any for us so he might have actually scored from each of his last 3 free kicks. It won't be far off!
Yes he did. His free kicks are freakin amazing. I dont get why he isnt allowed to take them in city :/

I'm a big fan of his, but I'd love to see how many times he gave the ball away today.
That's simply because he tries to find a forward ball every time - unlike some of our squad who pass it sideways and back but look better when it comes to studying stats. I hope we don't change what makes him so good. Somedays his passing is off but just consider how many assists he has had in the last 18 months and that tells you everything.

We used to get the excuse that our shit defending was a price we had to pay for the wonderful attacking football we play. Not anymore and Not away from home. Last 5 Aways....2 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.