Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
High risk, high benefit. You can't quote some stats and ignore others - goals and assists. He'll be awesome.
high risk..dont talk nonsense. these are basic 5 yard passes he gives it away. try taking your blinkers off and watch the game properly

You know people keep bashing his away performances - the MEN has an article on it. But one thing sticks out in my mind about quite a few away games and that is: KDB has created an excellent chance that we just didn't take.

Otamendi's header yesterday.

Sterling's near open net miss against Juventus.

Navas' real open net miss against Palace.

I think against Villa he created some too.

If we were clinical (in some cases, converting chances that you'd expect a League One player to put away) and put these chances away, De Bruyne's away stats look much better.

You know people keep bashing his away performances - the MEN has an article on it. But one thing sticks out in my mind about quite a few away games and that is: KDB has created an excellent chance that we just didn't take.

Otamendi's header yesterday.

Sterling's near open net miss against Juventus.

Navas' real open net miss against Palace.

I think against Villa he created some too.

If we were clinical and put these chances away, De Bruyne's away stats look much better.

There was also the header on to (I think) Aguero in the Watford game.

I'd add to that the fact that as a unit we look fractured and unsettled. Is he known to unsettle dressing rooms? I don't know I'm just asking but something is clearly wrong.

That must be what it is.

Let's blame everything on De Bruyne.

Silva looked to be on holiday mode, Aguero looked shattered and Toure looked miles past it but that's all De Bruyne's fault.

He should be immense this season .
Never mind next season .

11 goals and 14 assists in his first full season in the Prem (ignoring Chelsea of course where he never got a real opportunity) says to me that he has been pretty bloody good this season. And he's done that whilst everyone around him has been shit.

11 goals and 14 assists in his first full season in the Prem (ignoring Chelsea of course where he never got a real opportunity) says to me that he has been pretty bloody good this season. And he's done that whilst everyone around him has been shit.
Well he wasn't immense last night .
And a few other away games this season .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.