Player Topic: Martin Demichelis (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shemnel

Apologies if there is a 15/16 thread about him, merge if so!

I thought he had an interesting role at WBA last night, and it could be now that he will be considered for a centre half or midfield substitute, whichever is needed. He's undeniably useful when the game need closing down and can help Dinho out in front of the back 4, a sensible swap for Ya Ya when he gets tired, shores things up.

another feather in the bloke's cap! what a signing, best value for money for years....

so with Otamendi coming in, looks like Demichelis' days at centre half are pretty much done? he may get some more time in defensive midfield here and there but i think the old veteran is being put out to grass.

I see him being used as the 5th centre mid. Help close out games. Love the guy.

I can see him joining River Plate or NYCFC tbh. If so he has my gratitude and best wishes, more than pulled his weight while he was here.

fin.jpg

He does look finished. He's probably reached an age where he can't play so infrequently and then be expected to all of a sudden be up to speed, but he's been dreadful pretty much every time he's played.

We're all aware of his limitations when asked questions in terms of pace and movement but I thought he was certainly someone we could rely on for composure defensively and on the ball! He was woeful today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.