Player Topic: Martin Demichelis (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of our players suffered from that. We were really out fought today. Heads dropping all over the place at 1-0 down.

We seem a bit lightweight when the going gets tough. spurs and today. Mental strength was lacking.

I think we need Zabaleta back in the side to give us a bit of fire.

Agree largely with what you say.

Kompany was dreadful last season while Demi was good. Kompany has been imperious this season with a pint to prove. Zaba has been a bit of a worry for a while also but I still believe he'll come good.

I just wish we could keep Aguero, Silva and Kompany fit....surely it is not much to ask.

Demichelis has been a good signing , but very disappointed with him today , thought his attitude was very poor , gave the ball away too much , turned his back on shots etc , not what we expect from Martin , he was only a temporary signing to cover for vinny , but VK's injuries have been well documented on here , you cannot win titles when your captain and leader is missing half a season , so the decision to let a very combatic and competitive Denayer leave on loan is looking idiotic.

Agree largely with what you say.

Kompany was dreadful last season while Demi was good. Kompany has been imperious this season with a pint to prove. Zaba has been a bit of a worry for a while also but I still believe he'll come good.

I just wish we could keep Aguero, Silva and Kompany fit....surely it is not much to ask.

Playing zaba is not without risk as his form has been poor but he is a natural leader. We lack this when Kompany doesn't play.

We can't keep blaming injuries. Our squad is supposed to be the best in the league!! The 0-0 draw at at villa was shown again today to be shite. Everton managed to put 4 past them.

We are in a bad run of form and we need to dig deep and grind out some wins.

Playing zaba is not without risk as his form has been poor but he is a natural leader. We lack this when Kompany doesn't play.

We can't keep blaming injuries. Our squad is supposed to be the best in the league!! The 0-0 draw at at villa was shown again today to be shite. Everton managed to put 4 past them.

We are in a bad run of form and we need to dig deep and grind out some wins.

I'm not directly blaming injuries as I feel we should have won at Villa, today was a bit disgraceful from top to bottom, players and management.

However, players like the Silva, Aguero and Kompnay are just too good to continually be deprived of them. I know we would still drop points with them on the pitch, but they are undeservedly injury prone and they themselves deserve better.

Silva is probably just unlucky due to the attention he gets form those unworthy of being on the same pitch as him i.e. that butcher from Luxembourg.

You must be joking mate, he wasn't even the worst central defender playing in Blue today.

I have said it more than once tonight , but I am inclined not to hammer Mangala after what happened in Paris, not sure his head was right but those in charge must have thought he was fine

He clearly wasn't in the right frame of mind form what I witnessed and Otamendi would have been the preferred option.

Pellegrini still insists the eleven he started with was the right choice so I don't know if there was something wrong with Otamendi after travelling from South America.

I have said it more than once tonight , but I am inclined not to hammer Mangala after what happened in Paris, not sure his head was right but those in charge must have thought he was fine

He clearly wasn't in the right frame of mind form what I witnessed and Otamendi would have been the preferred option.

Pellegrini still insists the eleven he started with was the right choice so I don't know if there was something wrong with Otamendi after travelling from South America.

That's the only reason I can think of. When was it the last time he decided to fuck with the back five? Spurs away?

An old head on an old body it seems, slow to react, mangala got a lot of the criticism and rightly so, but demichelis deserves to be criticised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.