Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D D

Deleted member 58678

Statt0 said:
Interesting that Suarez and Sergio have now had an almost identical amount of playing time this season in all competitions. And the leader is: AGUERO

Simply the best.

All competitions – 2013/2014

Aguero 25 goals from 1710 mins played = strike rate of 1 goal every 68 mins
Suarez 22 goals from 1709 mins played = strike rate of 1 goal every 78 mins
Also Suarez has only scored 4 goals against top half teams in the Prem where Agüero is the Prem leader with 10.

Re: Sergio Aguero

west didsblue said:
Along with Messi, Ronaldo and Suarez he's in the top 4 players in the world. Can't decide what the order is though.
Well Messi and CRonaldo are way above anyone else. Messi being the greatest footballer I've ever seen.

I think Kun's honest, non-diving, non-feigning injury, non-racist, non-biting, stay-on-his-feet-at-all-costs style of play puts him ahead of the [has to be said] excellent Suarez. There's little between them as the stats would show but those are the defining factors for me.

I also think Vidal is starting to get to 'top 5' player in the world level. He's immense (although didn't play well the other night, but that's just one game). He was the best player in the pitch at the Bernabeu in the CL earlier this season (although he did try to claim the pitch fouled him, that was funny!) and CRonaldo played and scored two goals. Vidal was amazing in that game.

Kun is brilliant but Suarez is better. Both are outstanding goals corners and Suarez does more to bring other players into the game (a bit like Alvaro does for us).

Suarez is a complete tool !! aguero is a big game player who deserves the accolades because he can do it against the best

And aguero isn't a knob

Manchester_lalala said:
route46 said:
goals/min ratio this season
(CLUB)
1.aguero 68.4
2.ronaldo 68.51
3.suarez 78.31
4.messi 84.14

also has most assists

Where did you get these stats from? Sent this to a dipper mate but he thinks I've made it up.

u have to add it up from statbunker

email skysports news im sure they will run a story on it, with a nice caption to show mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.