Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why whenever we have an issue do we either need to get rid of a player or sack the medical team? Honestly some of the brats in here make me feel ashamed for following the same club. We conceded a goal so I'll petition for Otamendi, Mangala, Kolarov, Sagna and Hart to have their contracts terminated immediately.

Not sure how many people are aware we won today.
I think the medical/physical issue across the team deserves comment. Why is it going wrong? Why so many soft tissue injuries? Why so many re-occurrences?

I don't see it as reactionary, it's been a problem for some time.

I hope the powers that be are looking to fix it whichever way that will be

He wasn't limping as far as I could see.......what did he do as he entered the tunnel?
I didn't see him in the tunnel but as he walked towards us he had a bit of a limp, either way it needs sorting as we can't rely on the other three till the end of the season

How long did Kompamy manage today?
And wasn't he at fault for your shit view on Monday?
I was referring to your needy crowbarring of your brief encounter with Ric into your post.

Seeing as you asked, my view was fine for 89 out of 90 minutes, but it's gratifying to see you paying such close attention to my posting output.

I think the medical/physical issue across the team deserves comment. Why is it going wrong? Why so many soft tissue injuries? Why so many re-occurrences?

I don't see it as reactionary, it's been a problem for some time.

I hope the powers that be are looking to fix it whichever way that will be

Of course they are though, that's the point. Our owners didn't get to where they are by paying half wits to fill vital roles. They'll be under intense scrutiny all the time.

The problem is that there are most likely to be some medical staff at our club that work their arses off day in and day out and are at the top of their profession.

Things like this won't go unnoticed and will be dealt with by the club because they know what they're doing. A whole load of finger pointing by people who don't know what happens behind the scenes and are emotionally invested in the club is not going to help one bit.

I was referring to your needy crowbarring of your brief encounter with Ric into your post.

Seeing as you asked, my view was fine for 89 out of 90 minutes, but it's gratifying to see you paying such close attention to my posting output.
Hahahaha
That's brilliant
You being jealous of someone crowbarring a name into a post, I'm well chuffed

Can't understand all the "why did we risk him?" posts - he was 'fit' and back from injury, cruising at 4-0 was the perfect opportunity to ease him back in. When else is he supposed to get minutes? In a must win game at Leicester from the start? More likely to tense up and injure something then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.