Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva has the same issue and it's as problematic as the Vinny issue. For me only Kun gets a pass because he's literally irreplaceable. Silva can be replaced and if the ankle issue is getting worse which it looks like it is then he needs to be replaced.

No room for sentiment and we need to start thinking about life without the old guard.

I wouldn't put Silva in this category Bill. Looking at his injury record, it's really not bad and this latest one is probably his longest spell out. Kompany on the other hand is becoming a ridiculous sick note. Great player and all but no fucking use when he's either out injured, or returning from injury and not match fit. It's becoming all rather tiresome.

I wouldn't put Silva in this category Bill. Looking at his injury record, it's really not bad and this latest one is probably his longest spell out. Kompany on the other hand is becoming a ridiculous sick note. Great player and all but no fucking use when he's either out injured, or returning from injury and not match fit. It's becoming all rather tiresome.

I'm only speculating but my worry is Silva's ankle has weakened to a point where any injury needs lengthy recovery time. Because of the way he plays his ankle is always gonna be exposed and get plenty of kicks. Think Jack Wilshere.

Becoming the new Darren Anderton

One thing about Fergie is he also knew when to sell and as much as I hate to say it Vinny is looking more and more like he needs to go.
Even more so with his recent arguments about the international - only then to get injured with them next time out.
He thinks he's irreplaceable.

Yaya, kompany, Demi, Bony, potentially Silva all need to go.
Isco, stones, pogba, & cavani in.

It is a shame and it's sickening to admit it but you guys are right, he can't be counted on anymore. Being unbeatable once every 6-8 weeks won't cut it and it seems like he's only available that much.

One thing about Fergie is he also knew when to sell and as much as I hate to say it Vinny is looking more and more like he needs to go.
Even more so with his recent arguments about the international - only then to get injured with them next time out.
He thinks he's irreplaceable.

Yaya, kompany, Demi, Bony, potentially Silva all need to go.
Isco, stones, pogba, & cavani in.

fucking christ,

People are going absolutely mental in this thread.

The man has conceded 2 goals in 10 games FFS. With him playing we have the best defence in the country by an absolute mile, and some of you clowns want him to be sold?

We've spent £65m on 2 other CB's who should be more than good enough. If we are reduced to playing Mangala and Otamendi 75% of the time with Kompany only playing when he can, we'd still be in an infinitely better position than having bloody sold him.

Christ almighty, one loss and this place loses it's mind.

THIS FUCKING THREAD

tumblr_lmot3itrza1qafrh6_by_dreamscometrue711-d6a7jy1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.