Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone at city Should phone Kenwright and offer 100m for him and Barkley

I suggested we did something similar in the summer but they weren't good enough apparently...

Make it £150m and we will take Lukaku and Deulofeu as well, Bony can go the other way.

The season ends in May can't people see why players are given time to recover?

No reason to rush anyone back in November plenty of time to make up ground in the league if need be and we are through in Europe.

I hope we ease them all back the right way rather than flap on here like we do at this time of year every season.

Our management know what they are doing have some faith.

One thing about Fergie is he also knew when to sell and as much as I hate to say it Vinny is looking more and more like he needs to go.
Even more so with his recent arguments about the international - only then to get injured with them next time out.
He thinks he's irreplaceable.

Yaya, kompany, Demi, Bony, potentially Silva all need to go.
Isco, stones, pogba, & cavani in.

FancyUnawareBergerpicard.gif

One thing about Fergie is he also knew when to sell and as much as I hate to say it Vinny is looking more and more like he needs to go.
Even more so with his recent arguments about the international - only then to get injured with them next time out.
He thinks he's irreplaceable.

Yaya, kompany, Demi, Bony, potentially Silva all need to go.
Isco, stones, pogba, & cavani in.
Fergie?
200.gif

His fitness will be the difference between winning trophies and not winning trophies this season! Hopfully denyear can come back next season and be an upgrade on what is our back up! I do agree with stones he's gonna be 1 hell of a player but I hope Everton keep hold of him for another 2 seasons then buy him!

I'm glad the club aren't likely to be thinking along the same lines as a couple of posters on this thread. Head scratching doesn't come close. Talk of no room for sentiment is hilarious. It's fuck all to do with sentiment wanting to keep Kompany and Silva, it's the fact that they are the best in their respective positions in the country and arguably Europe. You don't cut your losses with this type of player, you manage them better and utilise them to your advantage.
I appreciate that some are running out of patience with every dropped point, but unless their lists of replacements contain better players (which as it stands I'm yet to see) I fail to see a good reason for wanting rid.

I'm very happy that gifs have come in to this thread, gives me a gentle warm memory of the KDB thread back in the summer <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.