Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you need to wobble your own head for asking such a pointless question. No two players can be the same, defenders mature and I doubt we want another player of Kompany's age. I'll stick to my answer, thanks.

My question was perfectly valid. People are saying "replace Kompany he's too injury prone" in such an offhand way like it's the easiest thing in the world to do. Without Kompany's guidance and leadership our entire defence collapses. You can't replace him with an inexperienced 21 year old and expect that to solve the problem. Either Kompany gets over his injury problems or Otamendi or Mangala need to develop some sort of leadership ability.

My question was perfectly valid. People are saying "replace Kompany he's too injury prone" in such an offhand way like it's the easiest thing in the world to do. Without Kompany's guidance and leadership our entire defence collapses. You can't replace him with an inexperienced 21 year old and expect that to solve the problem. Either Kompany gets over his injury problems or Otamendi or Mangala need to develop some sort of leadership ability.
No disrespect but I have to finish some work and get home for the match. I disagree, mate. ;)

Football_Manager_2016_key_art_1441385081.jpg

FYI Otamendi is a very able leader! There is a reason his fans call him "The General". I can see him become our next captain.

Getting waaaaayyyyy too many injuries is vinny and will probably get worse as he gets older. Would love varane at real to partner otamendi in the near future as I genuinely think vinny with his size will get more muscle injuries as he gets older

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.