Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that, smartarse. Why persist with trying to produce young talents for the first team if we don't give such an exceptional talent like Kelechi games?

Could you really not get the gist of my post, or were you just nitpicking?
Most players who come through top teams Academies don't make it into that club's first team. I would say it's just as mich the job of an Academy to earn money from making professionals who go and play somewhere else than it is bringing though players for that club's first team.

Most players who come through top teams Academies don't make it into that club's first team. I would say it's just as mich the job of an Academy to earn money from making professionals who go and play somewhere else than it is bringing though players for that club's first team.
The fundamental goal of the CFA is to produce players, and quality players at that, for the first team.

Thanks for that, smartarse. Why persist with trying to produce young talents for the first team if we don't give such an exceptional talent like Kelechi games?

Could you really not get the gist of my post, or were you just nitpicking?
Thanks for the positive comment, says a lot about you. Personally I don't think you get the gist of understanding.

You're quick to write off a £200m investment for the future, one that opened a month after having signed him, "close it" you scream, nothing but a sensible perspective there then!
And what's triggered your girly hysterical reaction one wonders, well it's all because one eighteen year old kid, who we have bought and haven't brought the ranks isn't given a game?
There's one thing that's for sure, you're far from being a smartarse

Last edited:
Bony's half the player dzeko is. I can' t believe we're selling dzeko for £15mm to £20mm and bought bony for £25mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.