Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lack of effort from this player is a joke he's not good enough to wear the shirt never has been never will be. I couldn't give a fuck if he scores 3 second half the guys a fraud I know we have been rubbish all over the pitch but he is a stand out example of how not to play the game. Lazy is a overstatement

The lack of effort from this player is a joke he's not good enough to wear the shirt never has been never will be. I couldn't give a fuck if he scores 3 second half the guys a fraud I know we have been rubbish all over the pitch but he is a stand out example of how not to play the game. Lazy is a overstatement
got his big move, knows he can't get better contract / move than this so is just happy to be collecting the cash, it seems like that anyway.

I might as well get my fuckin boots out at 46 ,cos that was utter shite for that sort of money,touch of a fuckin elephant .

sooner our management realists the better that he is not worth it, wouldn't mind offloading him in jan if there is a replacement in the market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.