Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very unfair, we expect him to score 3 goals per game already?

His hold up play is excellent, and he's strong as a bull. Also, looks like him and Yaya have a great understanding, hence those beautiful lay-offs.

I don't care if this comes back to bite me but Bony will prove his worth to the team.

Bony could thrive with the right service I can't remember a single cross into the box at a headable height (from open play), having KDB on the right could have helped with this. Also theres the fact our build up was so slow it doesn't suit Wilf at all he's hardly the most gifted technically. He did well at winning some headers from Hart's kicks and helped carve out two good chances.
But he really does need to tighten up his touch, if he's not going to provide goals he has to retain the ball better for us, too many times the ball came bouncing off him

Where are all the Bony lovers............I mean Dzeko haters tonight?
His movement is shit, he lacks confidence already and his performances in a City shirt have been nowhere near Dzekos.

Suppose we could always use that old excuse of it takes a season to get used to the Prem.

Cant believe we got rid of Dzeko for this overhyped player. Can someone even say what Bony brings to the team?

Utter waste of money, player's have to match our style of play. That means speed, work rate and movement he has none of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.