Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
inbetween said:
I don't want to upset everyone but why can't we sign Pogba, keep Yaya and push him into midfield with Silva?

His agent may be a twat but Yaya has done nothing wrong, if he finds form again then he is miles better than anyone who could replace him, especially Pogba.

Shirley said:
bazbarrybazzer said:
Get rid of the lazy slapped arse prick.

He clearly doesn`t want to be here, if he is still here for next season it will be because no-one is prepared to meet his 220k he earns here.

Great player, but utter wanker of a man.

This proves rags can post over 2000 times and still not be sussed.

Anyone of them with over 5000 posts?
Still can't forgive him, besides Super Mario, for humiliating the Rags in past Derbies especially at Wembley. ;)

If Ya Ya has come out to say he wants to stay then surely the power has shifted back into our hands?

we can play him to bully opposition at home and drop him for midfield slogs away from home. if he kicks off, fuck him, he can leave and see who wants him. it's in our hands which is an unexpected bonus cos on his day he's still a big player.

VOOMER said:
Some of the responses on here are laughable. We had no problem with his agent when we signed him. We had no real problem with Yaya when we won the FA cup, league cup and two titles. While his younger brother was dying of cancer he still played on like a colossus. So he is being judged, while others who have done huge damage to moral get a free ride. All the while we are basing our opinion on the conguling and lying football media. One fact is there was never a bid from anyone for Yaya.

Listen to the above voice of reason VoOmeR.
Without Yaya as one of two important cogs (the other is Aguero) where would we be?
No trophies, no titles?
That's why we whinged about his performances this past season?

The grief of the loss of a brother, the harsh & tough (mental & physical) toll on him past 12 months that includes WC & ACON campaigns.
His contributions to City is far more than he is paid if you care to quantify his worth.
Bunch of Godless Ingrate Whingers who know nowt .

according to a eupopean football writer in the sun .sheik mansour wants ya ya to stay ,now if thats true , ............................. fantastic news

blueplan said:
VOOMER said:
Some of the responses on here are laughable. We had no problem with his agent when we signed him. We had no real problem with Yaya when we won the FA cup, league cup and two titles. While his younger brother was dying of cancer he still played on like a colossus. So he is being judged, while others who have done huge damage to moral get a free ride. All the while we are basing our opinion on the conguling and lying football media. One fact is there was never a bid from anyone for Yaya.

Without Yaya as one of two important cogs (the other is Aguero) where would we be?
No trophies, no titles?

The grief of the loss of a brother, the harsh & tough (mental & physical) toll on him past 12 months that includes WC & ACON campaigns.
His contributions to City is far more than he is paid if you care to quantify his worth.
I spent the Summer defending Toure on here, and know full well his key role in securing our past trophies, but what matters now is what he can contribute next season. I am sure he has it in him to reproduce 2013/14 but he's not capable of that now. Why do you think he's going to get fit this Summer when he's had all season and not bothered. It's just putting your head in the sand. There's nothing better than watching Yaya step on the gas and surge past midfielders but it took until the 1st half of the last game of this season to see that.

Marvin said:
blueplan said:
VOOMER said:

No trophies, no titles?

I spent the Summer defending Toure on here, and know full well his key role in securing our past trophies, but what matters now is what he can contribute next season. I am sure he has it in him to reproduce 2013/14 but he's not capable of that now. Why do you think he's going to get fit this Summer when he's had all season and not bothered. It's just putting your head in the sand. There's nothing better than watching Yaya step on the gas and surge past midfielders but it took until the 1st half of the last game of this season to see that.
what about his goals 12 i think ,what about his passing the best passer of the ball i have ever seen,anyway like i said before if its true sheik mansour has spoken personaly to ya ya , then 90% of blues will be delighted

ped said:
Marvin said:
blueplan said:
No trophies, no titles?

what about his goals 12 i think ,what about his passing the best passer of the ball i have ever seen,anyway like i said before if its true sheik mansour has spoken personaly to ya ya , then 90% of blues will be delighted

Are you missing the point. If Yaya has a desire to play like he did on Sunday all the time, then I suspect every blue would be delighted. The problem is for whatever reason, he hasn't and if we can expect the same next season, then we will have a problem on our hands. The $64,000 question is which Yaya will turn up if we keep him.

At some point we will have to part company, I think it will be this summer and it's just the usual politics in play at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.