Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluesimon said:
avoidconfusion said:
Should be fucked off just for his agent being such a cock on top of Toure being petulant and lazy this season.

and of course had nothing to do with the passing of his younger brother in June 2014. His agent may well be a cock but Yaya is only human
My Mam n Dad died within a few months of each other, I still had to go to work and give 100% otherwise I would have been out on my arse

bluesimon said:
avoidconfusion said:
Should be fucked off just for his agent being such a cock on top of Toure being petulant and lazy this season.

and of course had nothing to do with the passing of his younger brother in June 2014. His agent may well be a cock but Yaya is only human

I can't wait for him to be fucked off out of this club that I love.

I can't fucking wait.

He should have been sold last summer when he was acting up then and he still had good value.

Take the medicine for that mistake and just get rid.

Yaya has played many games for City while carrying an injury, he didnt look to bad to me at the Villa game so obviously something has changed..

In regards to his agent, he is just doing his job, which is obtain the best financial deal for his client..

I would imagine Yaya pays him a lot of money and so just lets him got on with it..

You have to admit, although his agent is a pain in the ar** he always gets Yaya a fantastic deal..

If i was a footballer, i think i would look at having this guy as my agent.

yayas trusty right foot said:
Yaya has played many games for City while carrying an injury, he didnt look to bad to me at the Villa game so obviously something has changed..

In regards to his agent, he is just doing his job, which is obtain the best financial deal for his client..

I would imagine Yaya pays him a lot of money and so just lets him got on with it..

You have to admit, although his agent is a pain in the ar** he always gets Yaya a fantastic deal..

If i was a footballer, i think i would look at having this guy as my agent.
Yep he is just lookin after his player and rightly so . But there is a way to do things as much as he has contributed to helping us grow to challenge at the top and he has city in return has paid him well let him go to afcon without hassle raised his profile as a player and helped him in his troubles . So his petulant behaviour slagging off to the media has tarnished his name with us there is a way to go about things and his way has been disrespectful to city

blue underpants said:
bluesimon said:
avoidconfusion said:

My Mam n Dad died within a few months of each other, I still had to go to work and give 100% otherwise I would have been out on my arse

I wouldn't. I find giving 70% is usually enough for most firms.

Apparently, Yaya, Jovetic, Kolarov, Nasri and Dzêko have been offered as make weights in a possible Pogba deal.
Ironic, if we'd offloaded Yaya last season we could have had Pogpba and one other, such was Yaya's dominant position, now it's the other way round....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.